Thursday, September 22, 2016

We live and breathe words....


We live and breathe words…… it was books that made me feel that perhaps I was not completely alone. They could be honest with me, and I with them. Reading your words, what you wrote, how you were lonely sometimes and afraid, but always brave; the way you saw the world, its colors and textures and sounds, I felt--I felt the way you thought, hoped, felt, dreamt. I felt I was dreaming and thinking and feeling with you. I dreamed what you dreamed, wanted what you wanted--and then I realized that truly I just wanted you. – Cassandra Clare

 





























Ok so though I haven't read anything by author Cassandra Clare because I find the subject matter of her novels to be inappropriate to my beliefs I did stumble on a few quotes from her novels that I am going to add that are very lovely and remind me of things my characters would say to create an AW inducing moment! I hope that makes sense and doesn't sound like I am bashing nor condoning another author's works, I am simply adding a quote!

I think the words of this quote are truly beautiful and wouldn't all of us at one moment or another wish to feel this way or else have another feel this way about us?! Of course maybe not that much wrapped up in another person but it is a lovely thought and I can see it fitting well into a YA Novel as it is in one!

The Images above are of the Medieval Woolen Dress "Green Sleeves" that is purchasable at the following website:

https://armstreet.com/store/medieval-clothing/medieval-woolen-dress-green-sleeves

No comments:

Post a Comment