Sunday, September 11, 2016

Just My Ponderings!


We may love the wrong person, cry for the wrong person. But one thing is sure,
mistakes help us find the right person. – Author Unknown

Don't take a good woman for granted, someday, someone will come along and
appreciate what you didn't. – Author Unknown

This is directed mainly to my gal pals who read my blog but also to any women who may stumble upon my blog. I’ve decided to put this on here to discuss my fears but also hopes and just thoughts lately. To my gal pals and others I know you have been hurt and are healing in different ways but the quotes above are so true to you all that we may love and cry for the wrong person and make mistakes but we learn and in the end find the right person through all we’ve gone through. As for the second one it is a bit of a wise advice quote for men, lol!

I haven’t been through domestic violence before and this is not my advice or anything just my words to those out there and my own hopes, fears, and thoughts. As I said I haven’t been through it personally but I’ve had those I’m close to go through it and I’ve seen the effects and because of that it’s made me a tad weary of relationships. I used to be a bit of a hopeless romantic but reality set in but a part of me wants to see the world and relationships like I used to but my eyes were opened to the imperfections of others and bad treatment by some. It’s made me scared these 28 years to ever getting in a relationship because I fear the moment a man will snap and it takes a lot for me to trust someone so if it were shattered it would devastate me.

However I know in my heart that Jehovah God will bring the right man to me at the right time and if it is right I hope I won’t be afraid because I know troubles in relationships happen but I’ll know he won’t abuse me and will treat me the way I deserve to be treated, with respect, patience and kindness!

Life isn’t about just finding someone but if your one who is looking for a companion or partner to travel through life with then that right person will show themselves. I know you will find the right man that will treat you like a gem and protect you and be a support system for you and you for him as a true partnership is!

Until that person shows themselves be strong and live as happily as you can and if that person never comes be content with what you do have! Those are words I’m trying every day to live by because I always wanted a family but I’ve left that in Jehovah Gods hands and if he sees fit to bring the right man into my life then that’s great but if not then there must be a reason so I live each day content with what I do have, friends of a lifetime, a crazy family I just got to laugh at and love, pretty good health if these stupid viruses wouldn’t latch on every now and then, lol, hobbies I adore, blogs I can’t live with out ;~) and blog readers I’m very grateful for and a God and religion I wholeheartedly believe is right and true!

So live, dream, laugh, and love each day to the fullest! Keep your eyes peeled for some day that right person may walk into your life but if not then adore and live for what you do have or are striving to have, a beautiful life surrounded by those beautiful people who enter our lives for a reason, a season, and or a lifetime! :~)

I wish you all the very best life has to offer! And my apologies for being all over the place in this post, lol! It started out as one thing and morphed into another!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment