Friday, May 22, 2015

Butterfly Barrettes That I Made!

I bought my hair clips at Wal Mart years ago. I bought two packs of butterflies at Dollar Tree. There was a pack of 3 green butterflies and a pack of 3 yellow butterflies I loved and bought.

I took the little twist wires off the back of the butterflies, see the wires are meant to attach the butterflies to objects but I didn’t need them. I attached, with hot glue, the back of the butterfly to the barrette, I attached first a piece of the leaf from one of the flowers so as best to attach the butterfly as there would be a grip, any material will work so the butterflies will stay attached better. It took some maneuvering to get it right but I love the outcome. I have gotten so many complements on the butterflies when I wore them.

Barrettes- $2 something or $3 something

Butterflies- $2 for 2 packs of 6 Butterflies







No comments:

Post a Comment