Sunday, December 4, 2016

Two Hot Air Balloons Flying Above My Housing Area!


October 21, 2016 when I was headed out with my parents to go into the preaching work we were backing out of our driveway and I got so excited as right there over our housing area was flying two hot air balloons! The city we live in there is a hot air balloon ride business but I hadn’t seen hot air balloons in quite a while though I used to see them quite often when a hot air balloon festival came to the state of Arkansas not far from where we live in Missouri and I would see them doting the sky line from the third floor window of my High School many, many years ago.

I’ve always wanted to ride in a hot air balloon but I just haven’t yet but I was so excited to see these so close to not only me but where I live and I was able to take a few quick pictures which I sent to my friend Cameron who I had just been talking to about hot air balloons a few days before.

I wasn’t going to share them here initially but I think the pictures turned out pretty good and I want to share them with my blog readers so I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
 
 



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment