Wednesday, July 29, 2009

FRUSTRATED! Can't Get Literary Agent











I can't get a Literary Agent for my Series of Novel's I've been writing for the past five years. I am so frustrated I keep getting Thanks for sending us your Query but it's not right for our agency but best of luck in finding representation. Now I get depressed even looking at my own work. I think it's time I stop it isn't my Novels fault it isn't getting published it's mine. I probably am not any good at writing but I love it. I knew I wouldn't be some famous writer but I at least want one of my novels 2 be published and be given a chance. I now it's a hard field to get into and that the agents can't take on people they believe they can't sell their manuscript. I don't want to stop writing but for the time being I might stop looking for Literary representation.

No comments:

Post a Comment