Tuesday, September 9, 2014

I Saw My Character at Wal Mart! LOL!

No lie a few days ago I was in line at Wal Mart and this guy came up behind me in the express line and he looked no lie like one or two of my male characters. I was like this is crazy cool! I didn’t tell my mother who was checking out ahead of me what I thought until we were outside. She said I should have told him but I felt he would think I was weird or something.
 I think it is so cool I saw someone who looked so much like one of my character and thought it would never happen again but then a few days after that I found a picture online of a gorgeous guy who also looks like one of my characters. This guy is super gorgeous and I will put a few pictures below.
Has this happened to any other writers out there? Have you too seen someone who resembled one of your characters? If you wish to share leave it under comments section, I would love to hear about your experience.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment