Saturday, May 10, 2014

Spread Pita Pizza Snack!




 

Okay so I was watching a show not long ago and they had snack ideas that are healthy. One was a pita pizza recipe. It is so simple and delicious!

 

I have tried it more times now than I remember and it is very delicious! Now the recipe called for Almond Butter but it is so expensive so I reckoned Peanut Butter and Nutella Hazelnut Spread have generally the same consistency so I used them both. 

 

I added the cranberries which was a delicious additive. I also added fresh pineapple chunks to one and it was so good too. Now I think any fresh or dried fruit would be delicious if added to the tops.

 

Ingredients:

 

Pita Bread

Peanut Butter

Nutella Hazelnut Spread or any off brand Hazelnut Spread

Almond Butter *spread in original recipe*

Banana Chips

Raisins

Dried Cranberries *optional, my additive*

Honey

 

Directions:

 

Take pita bread or pita bread halves and put the Peanut Butter, Nutella Hazelnut Spread, or Almond Butter spread on it, or put a different spread on each half. Then put Banana Chips on the spread. Then sprinkle Raisins and Dried Cranberries over the Banana Chips and spread. Next drizzle Honey over it all. Put the spread pita bread snack in the oven at 350 Degrees Fahrenheit for 5 minutes, to let it all loosen up and get nice and warm. Take out and enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment